CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 2 — Your Crush

Dear Brice,

Today's letter is supposed to be to my "crush" , but I think you are quite a bit more than a crush.  You are an amazing person.  When I first met you I knew there was something about you that I couldn't let go.  We became the best of friends and could talk for hours.   We would have times where we spent alot of time together, then we would drift apart again.   There was something that always brought us back together.   I remember people at church asking me when we would just get our act together and start dating! haha! 
Our first date was a day I will never forget.  That was the day that I knew that I would marry you.  HaHa!  I just had to figure out how to let you know that.   We grew even closer that summer, and everything after that is a whirlwind.   It is hard to believe all that has happened since July 4th!  We dated, got engaged, planned a wedding, got married, and went on a honeymoon.  
I have loved every second of our life together thus far.  I can't wait for all the amazing memories we have yet to share, but I will treasure all the ones we have already shared for as long as I live.

I thank God every day for making you especially for me.   I know that He knew the plan long before we even met each other. 

I love you with all my heart, Honey!
Love, Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment