CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3 — Your parents

Day #3 was way overdue, but here goes...

Mom and Dad,

You where would I be without you?  You have shaped and molded me into who I am today.  You have prayed for me since the second you found out about my arrival.  You prayed for my health, my arrival itself, my childhood, my education, my salvation, my finding a Christian mate, and so much more.  You are amazing people.  You really are.  Words can not express all the ways you have helped me through the worst of times in my life.  You helped me transition when we had to move during my high school years.  You helped me when my best friend died in a sudden accident, you helped me through college, through my engagement/wedding planning, and now you are helping me buy a house.   You have sacrificed so much for me in these 23 years.  I know that once I came along, your lives were forever changed, and that you made daily sacrifices for my well being.

I love you both so much!
Love, Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment