CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Menu Planning Board!

Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since I had written an actual post!  Things have been crazy!  B is almost out of college and things have just been a whirlwind!

Today I am posting about my newest project!  My Menu Planning Board.

I have been addicted to "Pinterest" lately and I found this on there.  This "Menu Board" is what I based my board off of.  I couldn't do all of the different colors/patterns that she did because I am OCD and I just can't handle that! HAHA!

I have all of the meals that I typically make, plus a few new ones that I threw in the mix, and also included the sides, salads, bread etc that I would make with that meal.  On the back of each card is a list of all the ingredients that I need for those things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment